I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! This year has flown by so fast. I know a lot of people will be out and about finishing up some last minute shopping, so today's lip scrub gift idea is perfect if you're looking for one more special surprise to add in a gift bag.
I love making my delicious Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Lip Scrub. It's super simple and the majority of the ingredients you probably have right in your kitchen.
What You Need:
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar (you can use white too if that's all you have)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Chocolate Chips
- A small bowl to mix your ingredients in
- Spoon to stir the ingredients with
- Rubber spatula (if you have one)
- Small container and lid for the scrub
What You Need To Do:
- Place 3 chocolate chips in a bowl and melt in the microwave. TIP: The chocolate chips don't need to look melted. They may still maintain their shape and be melted. 40 seconds to 1 minute should do the trick (you can heat for longer though if you like)
- Add ingredients 1 through 3 in the bowl with the melted chocolate chips
- Stir everything together until smooth. TIP: If you like your lip scrubs more on the oily side, add either more extra virgin olive or coconut oil. If you like it to have more sugar than oils, add more sugar
- Use a spoon or rubber spatula to add your lip scrub to a small container
That's it. Now a few extras will involve how creative you'd like to get. You can add a nice label and other decorations; the ideas are limitless!
Let me know what you think and if you make this (for yourself or as a gift!).